søndag den 10. februar 2013

A Little About Me (Past - Part one)


A Little About Me
(Past - part one)





My name is Kasper Frederik Christiansen and I live in Denmark (it's not the capital of Sweden, hehe). 
I love fitness and bodybuilding and I've done that for the past two and an halv year and I still love it, even more. I've always loved sports and being active and being able to push myself further, expericene failures and see results!
It all started in 1999 when my mother took me to a swimming lesson - I loved to swim from the very first time. The fact that you used all of your muscles at once to move through the water, I loved it. But even more the feeling I got when I swam, it was like flying... You became it with the water and just flew away... I liked it and still do!
At first I swam three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and in 2001 I started playing badminton two times a week, every Tuesday and Thursday. At this time I practiced swimming and badminton five times a week and I loved it! In 2002 I became champion at badminton in my club. In 2004 I decided to change badminton into tennis and I did so. I was quite good at tennis and I really liked it. But in 2006 I decided to go all in on swimming. I did my very best every time and I became one of the best swimmers in the club. It required that I swam nine times a week, which was a lot for a boy at the age of 16, but I kept swimming until I graduated from public school in 2007.
After I graduated from public school I went to a Boarding School with focus on sport. The year I spent at the Boarding School was one of the best years of my life! I experienced a lot that year and I got a lot of new lovely friends. If you ever get the chance of spending a year at a Boarding School, you should definitely do it! I played basketball, handball and volleyball. And it was that year that I got introduced to the fitness world. We went to school in the morning and played our sport in the afternoon and sometimes we did weight lifting in the evening.
In the weekends we did a lot of different activities such as swimming, biking or running. The Boarding School was located in a forrest which had a lot of outdoor opportunities. We also had our own lake and boat and some kayaks, which gave us some pretty nice experiences.
When I graduated from the Boarding School I started the first of three years at a High School called Taarnby Gymnasium in 2008. And it was here the real weight lifting, partying and education started and that story will be coming soon... :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar