mandag den 11. februar 2013

A Little About Me (Present day)


A Little About Me
(Present day)


This picture was taken by my younger brother while we were playing American football


Well... As I said before, after I graduated from High School I got a full time job in 2011, a really nice job actually and I still have it. And that is important! It is very important that you like your job because normally you're going to have your job for a couple of years, so I think it's very important that you like it and feel that you are doing something good, maybe for yourself or maybe for others. Of course it's always lovely to earn some money, but seriously.. It's going to be a long day if you don't appreciate your job and like it... But yea, I know, sometimes you just have to earn some money with a temporary job, but in the long run I really hope people like their jobs.
As for me, my job? What kind? Well, I work as a substitute for middle school teachers and educators at a local Middle School where I went myself. And I loooove my job. I really like it. I teach students from the age of 5 to 17 years old. I really like to work with people and communicate with people. I usually work from 8 am to 4 pm and every day is a good day. It's nice and challenging to have a lot of different classes and it's lovely to know every student and every teacher at the school.
After work I hit the gym and work out there for two hours every day. I have done this for the past one and a half year now and I'm really focused on my training. Yea I know, sometimes it's really tough both physically and mentally - but I love it and I'll keep doing it. After my work out I spend time with my friends and family.
The past year I've tried a lot of different kinds of work out programs and I've tried some diets just to built the mass that I lost and I got some pretty nice results. You know... Hard work will give you good results!
The picture above is, as I wrote, taken by my brother when we were playing American football in the sun one day in the summer vacation 2012. I was in a really good shape at that moment, my weight was 84 kgs/185 pounds, I had 3% fat and my plan was to compete at the Danish Championship in Fitness and Bodybuilding 2012, but I got badly injured in my left shoulder. I got some inflammation inside the shoulder, so I couldn't get 120% prepared for the competition, so I decided to wait for the next year - which is coming soon! Even though the picture is 6 months old I can see a lot of changes in my body now and I'll keep going forward every day!

This is pretty much my fitness life so far. But the last one and a half year have been so good! So instructive and I have learned so much and experienced a lot and I really want to tell you about it and use it for future accomplishments and experiences!
- And I really hope that you've enjoyed the story so far, and from now on the real fun and real fitness is going to happen! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar